February 17, 2014-
Scheana Marie is the singer who serves up drama as a waitress on Bravo’s Vanderpump Rules, but at BigBlondeHair.com we are much more interested in something else on the menu; Scheana’s style. Here’s what she had to divulge about how she gets her fab hair, her favorite look for Spring 2014 and more in The Style 6 with Scheana Marie.
1. You are out shopping on a Saturday; which stores do you hit up first?
Depends where I am. If I am back home at my moms, 2b at the West Covina mall is my absolute fave. I also love styles 4 less. And if I’m in LA, The Grove is my go to.
2. We loved your Vanderpump Rules Season 2 Reunion look and know the reunion outfit decision is quite a process. How did you narrow down your choices?
My good friend Walter Mendez is an amazing designer! He brought over some choices for me and that dress just spoke to me. The fabric and print were phenomenal. When filming the reunion you want to be comfortable because you are sitting in place for a very long time.
3. You look great when you are in the spotlight singing. What other performer’s style inspires you and why?
Thank you! I definitely look up to Britney Spears. She’s my ultimate icon. However, some of my recent performing outfits were inspired by Fifth Harmony.
4. What is your favorite look that you’ve ever worn to an event?
That’s a tough one. I think my Grammy’s dress this year from 2b definitely tops the list.
5. You have amazing hair! What are your secrets?
Thank you!! I trim it every few months to keep it healthy. I take hairfinity vitamins and only apply heat to my hair once a week.
6. What Spring 2014 trend are you most excited about?
I’m not really up on the new trends but I am looking forward to getting back in my high waisted shorts and crop tops!
A big thank you to Scheana for taking the time to answer our questions! You can keep up with the latest on Scheana at ScheanaMarie.com or by following @scheanamarie on Instagram, @ScheanaMarie on Twitter and other social media outlets here.
Have you seen clothing on a The Real Housewives or a Reality TV Star that you can’t live without? Post a comment below, tweet@BigBlondeHair or leave a comment on The Big Blonde Hair Blog’s Facebook page.