May 30, 2017-
Melissa Gorga’s Season 8 Finale Makeup
Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 8 Finale Makeup
So it may seem like we have a DeLorian time machine between Lauren’s Real Housewives of New Jersey starlet Melissa Gorga’s season 9 finale dress, and now this post about Melissa Gorga’s season 8 finale makeup. However, I can assure you that while we are not in the future, we can bet that if you’re not reading this in May 0f 2017 you’re definitely searching for the amazing makeup Melissa has on sometime in the future- likely November of 2017. If you could just tell the future me to put down the last slice of pizza, I’d appreciate it.
While we have no idea what kind of drama has unfolded this season, or whether or not Melissa and Teresa are on good terms, we don’t need a crystal ball to see that we love her look at the season finale. When Melissa’s insanely talented makeup
artist genius posted pics of Melissa’s finale makeup, I had to track him down to see what magic he did to her face. While she’s a total stunner sans makeup, George Miguel’s Michaelangelic fingers made her look fierce, and he generously answered my prayers on Insta with not only all the brands and colors he used but also the wise axiom “hope you enjoy and try something new remember it’s only makeup have fun with it xoxoxo.” I then did the obligatory deep dive only to discover, not surprisingly, that other beauties he’s beautified include Siggy Flicker, Jacqueline Laurita, Kenya Moore, Tamra Judge, Cynthia Bailey, Caroline Manzo, Vickie Gunvalson and some really lucky brides. Read on for the products and shades the generous and wonderful George Miguel used on Melissa for her finale look, and then do whatever you have to do to get an appointment with him. Thank you George!
Keep it Real,
1. MAC eyeshadows– In ‘Embark,’ ‘Folie,’ and ‘Texture’
2. Stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow– ‘Kitten Karma’
3. Lashes– From his own personal lash line, launching in early spring. We will be sure to stalk and get you updates!
1. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation and Concealer
2. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter– ‘Champagne Pop’
3. NARS blush– ‘Deep Throat’
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil– ‘Naked 2’
2. Make Up For Ever Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick– ‘Beige 101’
3. MAC Lipglass– ‘Please Me’
Credit: George Miguel Instagram and Melissa Gorga’s Instagram