August 29, 2012-
Want to know what Fall 2012 fashion has in store? You’re in the right place. I had an absolutely amazing time teaming up with Celebrity Stylist to your favorite Real Housewives, Meital B of ReveBoutique.com, to put together the Big Blonde Hair / ReveBoutique.com Fall 2012 Style Guide to share with you. Check out my must haves for Happy Hour, Daytime, Girl’s Night Out, Fashion’s Night Out and even Date Night. The best part? I’ve put all the pieces together so the looks are inspiring, and foolproof. So go ahead and be fabulous this fall, now you’ve got no excuse.
Look #1: Happy Hour Haute
Whether you’re hitting up post workday Happy Hour with co-workers or friends, this stretch fitted dress from Abyss if a fabulous way to make a super easy transition from work attire to sophisticated chic . If the open back won’t work in your office environment, throw on a blazer for daytime and toss it to the curb on the way out. And when the clock hits five take those sky high platforms out from under your desk, add the perfect touch of black and gold accessories and you’ll look like you’ve been working the runway, not the phones. Cold day? Put throw on some tights and this look will take you well into winter.
1. Line of Fire Dress by Abyss $220 2. Black Studded Wristlet $79 3. Prada Inspired Baroque Curl Sunglasses $39, 4. Embellished “CC” Cell Phone Case $99 5. Charlotte Olympia Priscilla Striped Suede Pumps $895
Look #2: Daytime Dramatic
A girl doesn’t have to wait until the sun sets to look chic…Or wear a touch of sequins. This Elan Sequin Patch Sweater is the perfect piece to ensure that you to stand out during the day without looking like you tried to hard . By spicing up your sweater and denim and adding some additional accessories others will take notice, and take note. Incorporate embellished texting gloves to show off your fab mani and your look is complete. Want to be even more comfy all day long? Switch the denim out for leggings and you’ll look like a fashionista, even if you feel like you’re in your PJ’s.
1. Elan Sequin Patch Sweater $90 2. Leslie Danzis Hanging Clover Earrings $79 3. A7 Denim with Dangling Black Swarovski Crystals $279 4. Fringe Boots By Isabel Marant 5. Fingerless Texting Gloves $65 6. Black Glitter Manicure
Look #3 Girls Night Out Glam
Girls night out is the perfect opportunity to wear your most fabulous outfit and be perfectly dressed. You’re girlfriends, and envious onlookers, will love this feminine yet bold hot pink and metallic Lisa Dress by Abyss . Your glam gold wrist-let and accessories will add that wow factor without out-shining the dress. Add a fabulous pair of booties and you’ll be the envy of the group ( Note: Don’t even pretend like you don’t want to be). Start thinking of the perfect excuse now, because your girls will be asking to borrow this to die for dress and you can’t have anyone stealing your style and posting it on Instagram a week later.
1. Abyss Lisa Faux Leather Top Dress $250 2. Gold Studded Wrist-let Clutch $79 3. Gold Clover Hoop Earrings by Leslie Danzis $59 4. Crystal and Pearl Handbag Cell Phone Case $99 5. Christian Louboutin Col Zippe 120 $1395
Look #4 Fashions Night Out / Fashion Show
Figuring out what to wear to FNO (September 6th Worldwide) or any fashion event can be intimidating for many people. You know the other guests watching, and not to mention judging, the minute you make your ever-so-grand enterance. To me, that means game time. It’s the prefect opportunity to showcase your knowledge of trends, which can be easily done even without a Balmain budget. Leather shorts are big for end of summer and early fall, and can be carried over into the winter months with a pair of tights, so these shorts by Black are the perfect starting point. This draped open back top in white by Black is the perfect piece to soften your look, because head to toe leather is sure to lead to an arrest by the fashion authorities. Add in the perfect little Hermes inspired clutch, statement accessories and a bootie to complete this rocker chic look and you”ll have people asking if you just stepped off the runway.
1. Sleeveless Draped Open Back by Black $89 2. Black Crystal Clasp Bracelet $79 by Jessica Bara 3. Tear Drop Earrings by Jessica Bara $69 4. Clarkson Studded Bootie by Report Signature 5. Hermy Heremes Inspired Clutch with Buckle and Crystals $149 6. Leather Shorts by Blaque Label $179 7. Seamless Tights by Wolford $48
Look #5: Date Night Demure
Here’s the deal ladies, as much as you want to wear your shortest , tightest dress on a first, second or third date, push it to the back of your mind, and closet. Yes, he would enjoy seeing you in it, but he’ll enjoy putting a ring on it more down the road if you leave a little something to the imagination. Start out with a soft, feminine and even floral (The key to a fall floral is to keep it dark, no pastels as the main color) piece like this Jaloux Ruffle Dress by Casting. Pair it with leggings and only a few accessories to keep the look flirty, fun and most importantly low maintenance, because if he gets an inkling that you’ll be asking for a Chanel bag for your birthday once you’re serious , he’ll be enlisting in Witness Protection after appetizers.
1. Jaloux Blue Printed Ruffle Dress with Gold Chain $229 2. So Fine Leggings by Only Hearts $59 3. Christian Louboutin Bianca Pumps 4. Leslie Danzis Clover Hoops in Gold $59 5. Bracelet by Leslie Danzis $99