June 10, 2017-
Luann D’Agostino’s Makeup at a Hamptons Photo Shoot
Mary Gordon Beauty for Real Housewives of New York Luann D’Agostino (De Lesseps)
We were SO lucky to have the amazingly talented Mary Gordon of Mary Gordon Beauty dish about former Countess Luann D’Agostino’s makeup at a Hamptons photo shoot for Open House TV earlier this week! In addition to the Countess (she will always be a Countess to us, even though she traded her name for love), Mary has gotten her skilled hands on other faves like Jill Zarin, Sophie Stanbury, Dorinda Medley, and… wait for it… Lynda Carter!! Yup, the first Wonder Woman!
We think Mary does her own wonders and she was kind enough to share some of the products she used in Luann’s upcoming publication. We are definitely going to want more of this info when Luann’s wedding is aired. Whether you are on Luann’s side or Bethenny’s (we are always on love’s side), one thing that is universally agreed upon is that Luann always looks damn good. Thanks Mary! Click on the product in the image or the descriptive link below to shop!
Keep it Real,
1) Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer to keep that eyeshadow in place!
2) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer for the flawless look start to finish.
3) Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer keeps Lu looking fresh all day.
4) Try a bunch of Smashbox’s famous primers in this box!
1) Cle’ de Peau Beaute Radiant Cream Foundation. Perfection.
2) Cle’ de Peau Beaute Concealer, though there’s probably not much for Luann to cover up.
3) Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder to keep it under control!
4) Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. No secrets here…
5) Nars Bronzer in ‘Casino.’ I’d bet on this color.
6) Nars Blush in ‘Gina.’ Rhymes with Pina. Colada. Party time!
1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in ‘Brunette.’ Duh.
2) Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77. Never heard of it but excited to try, since apparently it’s suuuuuper popular.
3) Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in ‘Stellar’ to commemorate the way Luann looks.
3) Inglot Eyeshadows in #393, #405, and #406, all peachy brown shimmery hues. Just peachy.
4) Alternatively, Bethenny Frankel loves this Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Pallet for an assortment of similar shades (not that kind of shade)!
1) Nars Lip Liner in ‘Rosebud.’ Pucker up!
2) MAC Lipstick in ‘Kinda Sexy,’ one of their most popular basic colors loved by Dorit Kemsley and Lisa Rinna as well. Nothing ‘kinda’ about it.
Have you seen fashion on the Real Housewives or any other Reality TV style you can’t live without? Post a comment below, follow @RealityStarStyle on Instagram, tweet @BigBlondeHair or leave a comment on Big Blonde Hair’s Facebook page